- About Us
- Our Services
- Health Resources
- News & Multimedia
- Contact Us
Search this website
Find more information, resources and news about mental health issues in our Information Library.
Mental Health Topics
Addictions: Alcohol and Substance Abuse People who become addicted to alcohol/drugs are gradually introduced and desensitized to them over a period of time.
Anxiety Disorders In this topic center you'll find information on the Anxiety Disorders, including phobia (social anxiety, agoraphobia, etc.), panic disorder, generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
Depression: Major Depression & Unipolar Varieties This topic center is a comprehensive overview of the unipolar mood disorders with an emphasis on the causes of and treatments for depression.
Health Directions webinars feature online presentations by experts on key topics in mental health and addictions. The following list, features the requirements needed to view all of our webinars:
- Registration is required to view each recorded webinar. The information you provide is kept completely confidential and will not be shared.
- Windows 2000 or higher is needed
- You must have Windows Media Player 9 to view this presentation
- Internet access is needed to view the presentation on your computer monitor *See below for further Internet requirements
On a PC
- Windows® 7,Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Cable modem, DSL or better Internet connection
- Dual-core 2.4GHz CPU or faster with 2GB of RAM (recommended)
On a Mac
- Mac OS® X 10.5 – Leopard® or newer
- Intel processor (1GB of RAM or better recommended)
- Cable modem, DSL, or better Internet connection
On an iPad, iPhone or Android device
If you have any questions regarding one of our webinars, please feel free to send an email to email@example.com or contact 1.800.288.5912.