- About Us
- Our Services
- Health Resources
- News & Multimedia
- Contact Us
Search this website
Find more information, resources and news about mental health issues in our Information Library.
Mental Health Topics
Addictions: Alcohol and Substance Abuse People who become addicted to alcohol/drugs are gradually introduced and desensitized to them over a period of time.
Anxiety Disorders In this topic center you'll find information on the Anxiety Disorders, including phobia (social anxiety, agoraphobia, etc.), panic disorder, generalized anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder.
Depression: Major Depression & Unipolar Varieties This topic center is a comprehensive overview of the unipolar mood disorders with an emphasis on the causes of and treatments for depression.
North Central is a member of the following organizations:
- National Council for Behavioral Health
- Mental Health Corporations of America
- Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois
- Illinois Rural Health Association
- Illinois Valley Area Chamber of Commerce
- Ottawa Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Streator Area Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Canton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Macomb Area Chamber of Commerce
- Princeton Area Chamber of Commerce