What is the Joint Commission?
The Joint Commission is an entity that regulates high safety and care standards among organizations. Accreditation and Certification are a way of evaluating quality and safety in our organization. It is a continuous audit of the processes that help us deliver high-quality patient care.
- Accreditation/certification is recognized nationally as The Gold Seal of Approval® in health care.
- Our organization has undergone an unannounced, thorough on-site review of the quality and safety of care being provided and is committed to continuously meeting rigorous national standards.
- NCBHS is committed to continuous improvement and delivering safe, high-quality care.
- Ongoing compliance with Joint Commission standards results in sound management practices in the day-to-day delivery of safe, high-quality care.
- NCBHS is focused on continuous standards compliance and is committed to maintaining care processes for patients, residents, or clients that are safe and that meet high-quality standards.